Sponsorship

25 February, 2009

Some People Don't Think Before They Open That Trap.

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2009/02/joel-makower-says-we-have-just-5000-more-days-video.php  missed it by an order of magnitude, it's more like 500 days.

I don't think we have almost 14 years left to amend how we're abusing the earth.  I don't think anyone in their right mind thinks so, and I think that pulling a figure like that out of your ass during a presentation trivialises the problem and no matter how green this guy presents at he's done immeasurable damage to the cause, especially for all those people who now think we have ages before anything needs to be done.


Visit The Body Friendly Zen Cookbook and help support my work!

No comments:

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe to all my blogs at once!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz