Sponsorship

03 February, 2007

Ideas For Sale?

I am currently expanding the concepts that the original zencookbook.com website had - it was originally just a pamphlet site to publicise and sell an E-book diet I created which reversed my prostate cancer. But that one book got me thinking that there are so many other things that we need "cookbooks" for, especially now with the spectre of a worldwide weather catastrophe looming, and so I'm working hard to put out a lot more information that will be useful in the years to come.

I have (and will publish in E-book form) ideas for energy use reduction, alternative energy and alternative fuels, and a lot more. The idea of all my books is to keep us and our world as healthy as possible for as long as possible.

If you have ideas or articles or books that fit this philosophy I would love to hear from you. If you want to develop some of the ideas and help make a difference to the future of the world, I would also - definitely! - like to hear from you. Please leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

No comments:

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe to all my blogs at once!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz