Sponsorship

24 September, 2008

Find Cheap Petrol In Your Area

Firstly - you can go to here and add this to your Google page http://www.google.com.au/intl/en/help/ig/petrolprice/ or go here http://maps.google.com/maps/mpl?moduleurl=http://petrolpricetracker.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/mapplet/motormouth.xml and just drag and zoom the map around until it's where you want.  I just found out that two service stations in all of Perth seem to be under $1.43, but it would cost me more to drive to them than it would to buy petrol closer to home...  But spread this around cos every person that has a choice and buys at the cheapest prices, helps slow the climb of prices...  

1 comment:

teddlesruss said...

Have just had a phone call about this - how can I support cheap petrol and still claim to be green? Well - I'm for living, not for some idealised Nirvanic state of transcendental harmony. Right here, right now, I don't see any cheap electric vehicle for sale anywhere nearby in time or location, so I have to make the best of what I have.

If that means finding the cheapest fuel in my area, I'll do it. Driving petrol prices lower means less profit for petrol companies, and that's not a bad thing. Also, it means I can in general live better because the five bucks a week I save on petrol can buy slightly more expensive local grown food, or at least healthier foods.

And when there are affordable electric vehicles available, you can be sure I'll own one as soon as I can. This article is just practicality - we can't have the world we want right now, so make the best of what there is...

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe to all my blogs at once!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz