Sponsorship

29 December, 2008

Autopublishing Rocks

I just pre-wrote a post on here and left it to autopublish on its due date.  Kind of a weird feeling - I could be run over by a bus in the interim and that article and others will still publish....

What a great dead-man switch!  "You can't - if you kill me that post will publish and reveal your part in the scheme to hijack that shipment of nuclear weapons!  You need me to delete it before that happens!"

And a good way to creep out your relatives after you die...  Arrange your posts to autopublish at key dates, and hope that someone keeps your blog in their feed reader... %)


Visit The Body Friendly Zen Cookbook and help support my work!

No comments:

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe to all my blogs at once!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz