Sponsorship

09 September, 2009

Aluminium Heap, What A Waste.

I have to concur with so many commenters - this is an ugly car, inside, out, and in concept.

Inside: I expect the checkerplates to be smeared with diesel oil, mud, and the odd bit of pig poo - I have honestly seen tractor cockpits that are nicer, that overstuffed armchair notwithstanding.

Outside: Are those - retrojets? 'Nuff said.

Concept: In a time when we're all trying to curb fuel use and lower emissions, I don't give a rat's ass how nice an engine it is - using a V8 to move one person around is not on, no matter how rich that person is in coin, and poor in taste.  Find some other way to augment yer manhood.

General: It is UGLY. It is WASTEFUL. It is made of a material softer than any other car it will be sharing the road with, unless you know someone with a car made of butter.  It has a 4.2liter engine.  

In my opinion this would have to be the world's greatest contemporary automotive fail.


Visit The Body Friendly Zen Cookbook and help support my work!

No comments:

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe to all my blogs at once!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz