Sponsorship

14 June, 2022

Plastic Statistics

How Big Is The Waste Problem? 

ADDITION OF LINK NEEDED! PTEC3D What's the state of plastic recycling? 

Let me put it to you this way: If you're not frightened then you're a pretty special kind of person. That is all. 

I won't keep you from that article for long, except to say that I'm one of the very scared people. I've put forward an article that has a possible solution (not mine, just some news I came across) to the
---.--->PET plastic<---.--- issue, which is one of the biggest sources of waste plastic after plastic bags. 

We're on this slippery slope and we need to act now.

70,000,000 PET bottles a year. Untold tens of millions of  PET food containers. Over five hundred billion plastic bags a year. And we're not talking all the rest of the plastics yet.

But I'm doing something about it and so can you.

In addition to writing these articles I'm also experimenting with ways of recycling waste that can be done at the cottage industry or community hub levels, not so much because it'll magically convert 100% of local waste into recycled useful articles, but because people who are doing these sorts of activities are likely to talk about them to people in their community, and so raise even more awareness of the issues and dangers.

So please - if you can at all spare some time, take a look at my News Stand where you'll see live updated links to everything I publish; And take some time and share the links to the News Stand and this article with your friends and readers. 

Take a subscription to my weekly newsletter where you'll receive the same information; 

Or maybe contact me via the webform

You can also donate either directly or at my Ko-Fi page for the price of a coffee, or even make a regular monthly donation there.

All donations are put towards keeping these websites online, and for developing devices, machines, and techniques to easily and safely recycle materials on a tiny scale.

No comments:

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe to all my blogs at once!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz