Sponsorship

08 July, 2022

Soft Rocks - How Were The Pyramids Made?

Pyramid Schemes

Skimming LinkedIn and this article sailed past. Lovely thought but oh I had so many questions at the end of it. The LI article is two paragraphs and points you at a video - this one - which is pretty much no help and not really proof or anything. 

I have so many questions.

For a start, the rocks of the pyramids have been studied and their area of origin established. Agreed? The chemical composition is a known thing, the chemical composition of the rocks at the origin site another. 

The "geopolymer" referred to is something unknown to us now. But it can't be a magic 'ex machina' thing and has to follow some rules. One of those is the polymerisation that creates links that are unlike the internal structure of any rock. Therefore, the rock the pyramid is made from would have looked like a polymer not like rocks from some random rock quarry some distance away.

The only way this could happen is if someone came up with a magical formula to create an exact copy of the molecular structure of the original rocks. That would really have to be magic. 

So perhaps they used powdered rock from the quarry and somehow melded it back together without resorting to polymerisation. How that would happen is an open mystery but a 20 tome blob of glass probably wouldn't create enough heat to somehow melt it back together, and then the internal structure of the created rock would be very different than the origin rocks. 

And lastly, this kind of imputes that they somehow first powdered those original rocks for transport. Again, unless they had some kind of crusher mills the like of which we still don't have to this day, then this would have been harder to do than cut blocks at the quarry, transport them, then fine adjust and fit them.

I'm going to say this is well and truly busted unless some hard evidence of advanced tech surfaces.

This Is The End

... of this article. But it's nowhere near the end for me. It takes several days to find a topic to write about, properly research it, and then write and schedule it. I don't have any assistance and I don't have the kind of income that allows me to use a scheduling service like established writers can. I also spend some of my limited pension on keeping servers and domain names going, more on parts for the R&D I do making the machines for recycling waste. You can help me by sharing this article or the link to the newsletter I put out, or more directly by making a Paypal donation here. Failing that you can also go to my Ko-Fi page and set up a monthly donation. (It's like Patreon without all the bullsh*t.) Everything you can do, will help me keep going.  

No comments:

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe to all my blogs at once!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz