Sponsorship

16 October, 2023

How Many Will Have To Die?

This. WTAF?

Combine this with the claim of a correspondent that most medical staff become too unwell / discouraged / anxious to keep working after their 4th or 5th infection, the medical system's pretty much going to founder and sink...

Considering how many people I see going to the medical centre and chemist (thus proving that they apparently do believe in science) not wearing masks (thus proving that they obviously don't believe in science) I guess I'm not really surprised. But I wish there was another planet to escape to where people aren't suicidally stupid.

Sorry I have to post this here rather than directly but BSky is still woefully inadequate for linked posts.

While you're here from BlueSky - please consider clicking the newspaper above and taking a look at my most recent posts, share the link to this one, and perhaps even spare a few shekels for an ex-leper? 

No comments:

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe to all my blogs at once!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz